Saturday, October 16, 2010

Jungle Cruise and Nature's Wonderland

Three photographs of the Jungle River Cruise and one of Nature's Wonderland. First up is a nice image of the elephant bathing pool. It is okay, the elephants all have their trunks on.

A rather dark image of the Jungle residents attempting to attack the passing by boat.

Last image from the Jungle Cruise is the ancient Cambodian Shrine built by ancient Cambodian Shriners. I wonder what type of fez they wore?

Last image is of the rock formation for Nature's Wonderland in the Living Desert section. I believe these formations are still in existence at Disneyland.

2 comments:

Connie Moreno said...

Nice pics! And now you've given me a reason to go back to Disneyland (as if I needed one, LOL) I am gong to print out the last photo and go on a rock formation hunt!!

Major Pepperidge said...

I've always loved that Cambodian shrine... to bad it is gone.