Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Disneyland in Black and White- Landscape Views

Three different landscape views from three different lands. First off is Main Street with a shot towards the Opera House and Town Square. There is quite a crowd in the right hand side of the image.

The second image is from one of my favorite rides. I do like this image of Cinderella's dream castle, it truly does look like a castle sitting on a hill in France.

The last image is from Frontierland and Rainbow Caverns. The design of the mesa looks like a mid-century modern atomic abstract design.

On a side note, I will be selling at the upcoming D23 Expo at the Anaheim Convention center. My booth number is C129 and I will have vintage Disneyland items along with other vintage Disneyana. Stop by and say hello.

4 comments:

Vintage Disneyland Tickets said...

Fun post, do you have date on these?

Speaking of dates, what days are you selling at your booth at D23? I read the 8 page agenda for the Expo but it doesn't list the sellers part, is it every day or only Sunday 9/13?

Major Pepperidge said...

It looks like there is scaffolding or construction visible in that first photo (just behind that 3-globed lamp post). Or am I seeing things?

Matterhorn1959 said...

I will be selling all four days (Thursday to Sunday.) The floor is open from 8AM for D23 members and 9AM for the general public and closes at 5PM.

outsidetheberm said...

Always enjoy the black and white shots. Thanks!

I'm hoping D23 will fit into the ol' schedule, but September looks to be nuts. Will stop by if the chance permits.