Friday, December 26, 2014

Souvenir Friday- Theme Park Writing Utensils

A little while ago at my local flea market, a vendor showed up with a person's vintage pen and pencil collection. Of course I perused the collection looking for pens and pencils from amusement and theme parks. I scanned several of them that I found for souvenir Friday. The Disneyland pen is one I have not seen before. The pen uses the same graphics as found on the telescope that was sold at Disneyland in the mid to late 1960s. The Universal Studios pen features the Glamour Tram going back and forth.

1 comment:

K. Martinez said...

Love the Universal Studios floaty pen. I remember collecting quite a few floaty pens of Disneyland, one with a PeopleMover and another with a Jungle Cruise boat floating by. They just don't seem to sell cool low-cost Disneyland themed items like that anymore.