Thursday, June 17, 2010

What to Do With a Balloon?

So you have purchased a balloon, what to do with it? You can pose with it at two locations. First is with your dad and brother at the front of Sleeping Beauty Castle. Check out the popcorn box she is holding. I think I like the brick forecourt more than the current concrete forecourt.

Next up is to take a photograph at the start to the Autopia. I hope she held the balloon tightly. Check out the construction of the monorail track in the background.

5 comments:

Snow White Archive said...

Two thumbs up for the brick forecourt...and the clever post.

Connie Moreno said...

Super, super, super cool photos. Man, makes me feel like I've gone back in time.

Major Pepperidge said...

I always liked to let go of the balloon and then cry loudly as I watched it drift away higher and higher...

Vintage Disneyland Tickets said...

I like balloons as much as the next guy, but when they start following you around - that freaks me out.

Rover anyone (link)

Anonymous said...

Add another two thumbs up for the brick forecourt and I want that popcorn box!!