Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Disneyland in Three Dimensions June 1956

Continuing on with the collection of Stereo Realist 3-D views are these two from Main Street. Both are dated June 1956. The first shows the surrey with a full load heading past Coke Corner and Plaza Pavilion with the gates to Frontierland in the background.

The next image is of Sleeping Beauty Castle in its glory. It appears that they just replanted the Pavilion.

The final image is for those who love the 3-D images and want to create your own. I have put the two stereo realist slides together for you.

2 comments:

Major Pepperidge said...

I think it's interesting that the area to the right of the entrance to Frontierland has so many trees, and I wish I could see that large wooden sign that is back there!

Vintage Disneyland Tickets said...

These are great! I actually got the 3D to work pretty good on these. I printed them and adapted them into my 100-year-old Stereo Viewer and they work pretty good! I need a better printer, but the effect works! THANKS!!!!