Saturday, September 03, 2011

Disneyland Field Trip 1964

A nice little grouping of snapshots that I will post over the next couple of days. It appears from the photographs that the trip was a school field trip. First up is a nice view of Tomorrowland with the Douglas Rocket to the Moon. Tomorrowland had not changed much from 1955 with the neat bubble lights and decoration on the wall as well as the fantastic lights.

This image, although a little dark, is fun. The group is on the school bus after the visit to Disneyland. Notice the hat on the guy in the back right of the picture. It is a nice souvenir hat with Sleeping Beauty Castle on the front.

1 comment:

Connie Moreno said...

Wow, I can hardly wait to see more!! I look at that first photo and I know I was there at that time but I do not remember anything about how Tomorrowland looked