Monday, September 01, 2008

Some Random Images

Today's post is three random images. The first is the New York flagpole located at the entrance to Tomorrowland. I am assuming the photographer was a New York native.

The second image is of a family. The poor boy looks like he scraped his knee and has been bandaged by the friendly Disneyland nurse. This image is one for Charles Phoenix with the mom, the son (who looks kind of like Pugsley from the Addams Family) and the matching outfits on the daughter.

Finally a spectacular shot of the 1967 Tomorrowland from the Peoplemover.

4 comments:

Thufer said...

the peoplemover! i needed that picture today, thanks matterhorn

Major Pepperidge said...

BEAUTY of a Tomorrowland shot. So nice!

TokyoMagic! said...

Wow....I LOVE this picture. My favorite version of my favorite land. Thank you! Do you happen to have any close-up shots of those diamond-shaped boxes that were to the sides of the Peoplemover Speedramps? I remember the animated scenes inside them were ads for Goodyear products, but I don't remember any more specifics.

Anonymous said...

The best T-land design of them all.